Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My First Linky Pary: Meet the Teacher Blogger!


Hello fellow Teacher Bloggers! I am so excited to join my first linky party. I've been planning on starting a teacher blog for several years, but now in my 3rd year of teaching I'm ready to take the plunge!

What better way to start a blog than to get to know the other bloggers out there, especially those that I've been following on Pinterest, BlogLovin and TPT for years!


Hello all! You can call me Cam. I'm (so unafraid to admit!) 30 years old and I'm in my third year of teaching. I just moved up to teaching 4th grade after 3 years in first. I have finished my first two weeks in 4th, and I can tell you I absolutely love it!

 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Compression running leggings, the Nike Running app, and Qdoba. I could eat there every day. Seriously. 


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
Before I changed careers, I got my Masters in Nonprofit Administration. I would probably be working to start or expand a nonprofit targeted to special needs services. Also, I'd love to be a graphic designer. but I'm still working on that dream. :)


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Dedicated, sarcastic and silly.

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"....I work 40 hours a week...."
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Honestly, probably Martha Stewart. I want to pick her brain. She's my absolute (S)hero. Plus, she'd bring the most amazing desserts to the party!

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
 Tactfully Sarcastic, And Other Contradicting Adjectives


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
The ability to pause time. Not turn it back. Just pause it, to give ma few extra hours!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
"The brave and startling truth....is that WE are the possible." ~Maya Angelou

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Hips Dont Lie ~ Shakira

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Definitely a night owl! I could stay up until 2 or 3, no problem. But trying to wake up early has always been a struggle!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
 I haven't yet put any of my creations on TPT yet! But, I'm working on a unit on Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing that is super fun! I'm hoping to join the TPT seller club in the next month!


Thanks for getting to know me! 

Now it's your turn! Click on the link below to join in on the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment