Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Assess Me! This or That Linky

So, I'm linking up with The Tattooed Teacher's amazing blog for this week's Linky, to help introduce myself on this super-new blog!


1) I love the comfort of jeans, but I'm trying to get more into the school-girl skirt look for when I'm teaching. Now, if compression pants were an option, this would be my definite pick! :) 2) I love a good necklace! I used to be an earring girl, but I necklaces can fancy up even the most boring outfit for cheap! 3) Jay-Z's version. Hands down. Reminds me of high school haha 4) I said it all above :-P
5) I live close to a big city, but find the best moments are always out in the middle of nowhere, getting active in nature. Can't beat it! 5) I WISH I could online shop, but I have such a weird body shape, so I have to try on everything, even if it's a brand I'm familiar with 6) Showers are best in the morning, but after a good workout, a warm bath to relax is Uh-MAY-ZING!! 7) I usually take a while to open up to others, but once I do, ohhh the crazy story I can tell! 8) I say homebody, because I'm definitely not a socialite, constantly out in large groups. I am either at home, gym, classroom, or finding some random camping spot! 9) I rarely eat breakfast - bad I know - but dinner is usually my biggest meal of the day! 10) I'm a true Southern Girl and love me some sweet tea, and if I could I'd drink it all day errry day! 11) I am NOT an early riser at all. Never have been. I'm so lucky I don't have to be at my school until 8:30 am - first time I get to sleep in during the school year! 12) Undone all the way - Hair in a ponytail, sneakers and workout clothes is my default look 13)I could fall asleep listening to thunder and rain! 14)I'm a teacher - of course I chose flats! 15) An airplane means I'm getting to travel somewhere far away, usually somewhere new, which is always exciting! 16) OK I know these are TV shows, but I haven't seen either one. I don't watch much TV. 17) Any park makes me happy! Plus I get cold easily, so central air for me is usually torture!



Now it's your turn! Link up and let me know what you prefer, this...OR that?!

1 comment:

  1. Home, gym, classroom is my daily rotation, too! I live in Florida, so I'm definitely not knocking central air, but I do love a good park as well. :)

    ReplyDelete