Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, January 4, 2016

Currently in *2016* -- Big Things A'Coming Ya'll!!!!

OMG I might just be the world worst blogger....
Long story short, 2015 was one of the most trying years of my life - complete with a fall that left me with 8 staples in my head...  (Long, embarassing story I might share with ya'll later). Between all the tests I've been through, along with a class assignment change, I just felt depleted and unable to put my heart into this blog.

However, another OMG is super in order right now because.... as soon as the year that epitomizes the saying 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' ended, I became the luckiest woman on Earth when my now fiancee proposed!!! There was NO better way to start off a new year of amazing possibilities, and I am feeling super blessed and obviously living on cloud nine right now! hashtag all the feels ever hashtag I know I'm using hashtags all wrong


So, I'm back, and ready to kick some serious 2016 booty!!!!
After a lot of soul-searching, I've decided I want to 're-invent' this blog a bit, and focus not so much on fitness, but more on teacher advocacy and teacher self-care. That can involve fitness, but my main goal for this blog, and this budding little brand of mine is to 1)create awesome products that help teachers spend less time planning and more time living(!), 2)advocate for all teachers, with some real talk about the current state of the public education world - for better and worse, and 3)cultivate a community of rock star teachers that build each other up.

With that being said, I wanna kick off my 2016 revamp with a quick Currently linkup.
So psyched to be back in the teacher-blogger world full of inspiring teacherpreneurs!!!




4 comments:

  1. Cam Congrats on your engagement! How exciting! I love your blog goals... We are your newest follower. We are excited to see what you blog about in the future. .. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam Congrats on your engagement! How exciting! I love your blog goals... We are your newest follower. We are excited to see what you blog about in the future. .. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the engagement. Enjoy your time being engaged, it was definitely one of my favorite times!!! Happy New Year!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement! And I'm so sorry about your 2015! 2016 is sure to be better :)

    ReplyDelete