Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, August 31, 2014

My First TpT Listing

I'm so excited to announce I've finally gotten the time to put together my first paid TeachersPayTeachers item! I've added several freebies and cheap little goodies, but this is my 'real' first piece that I put on sale.

It's a Guided Reading Binder set. It's a set of binder covers, data forms, running records, and lesson plan templates for those that run a Guided Reading Block. I have several different forms for lesson plans, running records, and in both color and black and white. Feel free to check it out here!


It goes great with the Dots on Turquoise classroom decor set. Can't wait to take pictures of my binder and show you how I use it in my classroom!

Our 4th grade team is starting Guided Reading next week. I will be working with our most struggling readers, along with an interventionist that will be pushing in to my classroom. I am looking forward to getting those small groups started, and breaking out the amazing task cards I purchased from Teaching With a Mountain View. I was so confused and nervous about how to run centers (or learning stations, as I call them for my older babies) in upper elementary until I stumbled upon her store and blog. Task cards are so cool to incorporate with any game - Task Card Jenga, anyone?? - and easy centers to set up and maintain. No more hunting down tiny laminated pieces for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment